SMILE OR GO TO JAIL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Preview #1

AuteurMessage
Gabitch

Gabitch

Preview #1 Empty
MessageSujet: Preview #1   Preview #1 EmptyDim 15 Fév - 20:57

Why so
monochromatic ?

My sister and I have awoken for what I suspect will be the last time. As I awoke, I was assaulted by an interminable stream of memories from my alternate selves. Every memory is mine, and yet foreign. Rosalind has related a similar experience. It would seem that when Fink murdered us our consciousnesses were scattered throughout possibility space where we collected all possible versions of ourselves. We remain separated by a single chromosome, which Rosalind attributes to the fact that it is the primary difference between us. I believe that the manner of our accident may also have had some influence on our bifurcated existence, but it makes little difference. I am pleased to say that we may now travel to any time or place we wish. Our newfound freedom comes with a single caveat. We are able to present ourselves anywhere, but we are unable to assert direct influence on the places we travel. Our mediocre apotheosis has turned us into ghosts, flitting about the fringes of space and time. We can be seen and heard, but not touched. Yet these new forms present great opportunity for continued experimentation. I am excited to experience the possibilities with my sister, but for now we must turn our attention back to Columbia.

My sister and I have awoken for what I suspect will be the last time. As I awoke, I was assaulted by an interminable stream of memories from my alternate selves. Every memory is mine, and yet foreign. Rosalind has related a similar experience. It would seem that when Fink murdered us our consciousnesses were scattered throughout possibility space where we collected all possible versions of ourselves. We remain separated by a single chromosome, which Rosalind attributes to the fact that it is the primary difference between us. I believe that the manner of our accident may also have had some influence on our bifurcated existence, but it makes little difference. I am pleased to say that we may now travel to any time or place we wish. Our newfound freedom comes with a single caveat. We are able to present ourselves anywhere, but we are unable to assert direct influence on the places we travel. Our mediocre apotheosis has turned us into ghosts, flitting about the fringes of space and time. We can be seen and heard, but not touched. Yet these new forms present great opportunity for continued experimentation. I am excited to experience the possibilities with my sister, but for now we must turn our attention back to Columbia.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Preview #1
Page 1 sur 1